Teknobuilt is an innovative construction technology company accelerating Digital and AI platforms to help all aspects of program management and execution for workflow automation, collaborative manual tasks and siloed systems. Our platform has received innovation awards and grants in Canada, UK and S. Korea and we are at the frontiers of solving key challenges in the built environment and digital health, safety and quality.
Teknobuilt’s vision is helping the world build better – safely, smartly and sustainably. We on a mission to modernize construction by bringing Digitally Integrated Project Execution System – PACE and expert services for midsize to large construction and infrastructure projects. PACE is an end-to-end digital solution that helps in Real-Time Project Execution, Health and Safety, Quality and Field management for greater visibility and cost savings. PACE enables digital workflows, remote working and AI based analytics to bring speed, flow and surety in project delivery. Our platform has received recognition globally for innovation and we are experiencing a period of significant growth for our solutions.
We are looking for an expert in Machine Learning Engineer / Data Analyst to help us extract value from our data. You will work with a small team of highly motivated people in charge of all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about AI and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Managing available resources such as data and personnel so that deadlines are met
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Proposing and applying NLP algorithms to extract and interpret information from text and identify trends in the processed data
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Contributing in the deployment of the developed models to production
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in AI/ML, NLP, Analytics, Audio and Video Processing techniques
- Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming languages
- Experience with SQL database
- Understanding of metrics involved in ML and Statistics
- Hands-on with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
You will need to have:
- Excellent organization skills, to plan the use of resources to meet deadlines
- Willingness to be part of a collaborative team and your personal aspirations align withcompany’s vision
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
- Technical knowledge related to the project may also be required
- Driven to improve the future of construction projects while keeping the welfare ofstakeholders in mind
- Flexibility to work on projects in virtual team setting and open to work in different timezones
- Self-starter and with a high level of personal responsibility to accomplish tasks and getthings done without supervision.
Salary Range: Competitive
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: NY / Houston
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org