Reduce Overheads & Enhance Safety
One Stop for Full Regulatory Compliance
Achieve World Standards in Safety
Plus One Approach to Digital HSE - Go Beyond Goal Zero
Don’t settle for zero harm
- Teknobuilt offers a ‘Plus One Approach’ by bringing pro-activeness in HSE as one of its core values
- It holds significant value as it embeds a culture of going beyond safety towards holistic well-being that encapsulates physical, social and mental wellness
PACE HSE Mobile App – A powerful modular plug and play safety app
- Enables to digitize the field engineers and workers as part of daily working
- Digital field level and job level safety assessments
- Quick and easy incident reporting & Automated capture of geo-location
- Consists of offline functionality – synched with the real time dashboards once online
- Digital permits to work
- Digital audit & compliance
iCARE – Good Spot Process
- Digital forms embedding a dynamic and interactive reporting system to collect the observations on-site, propose corrective actions to the user, based on the risk assessment using Machine Learning
- Multi-language voice recognition-based chatbots
- Integrate paper based forms through Handwritten Text Recognition (HTR) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Helps to report unsafe acts/conditions, good behavior (encouraging safety practices), sustainability issues, and suggest opportunities for improvement
- Automated reports and enables granular insight to projects for informed decision making
360 Degree PACE HSE Digital Control Tower
- Full drill-down ability to units and areas for Leading and Lagging indicators of safety on regular intervals, action items opened , hold, slow or completed
- Enables multiple stakeholder management by controlling the scope & safety of man and material, removing interruptions, reducing rework
- Provides the shortest route for decisions makers across the organizational hierarchy to work as an agile team, turning insights into actions
- Frontline engagement with the leadership in the planning process and to enhance their skills for physical, social and mental well being
Leveraging New Age Technologies
- PACE HSE integrates Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) capabilities to predict the risk of hazard of different activities on the field.
- An ML-model has been designed to combine 3 main streams of data and analyze their patterns for the prediction of risk of a hazard.
- The result of the prediction is accessible through heat maps on the GIS (Geographic Information System) dashboard.
- A notification system is also in place to alert the safety manager and/or supervisors by SMS and email when a high risk of hazard is predicted and intervention is required immediately.
- All the data collected through the system is processed for trend analysis in the backend (to identify the most recurrent issues which require urgent corrective action) and is used to generate automatic reports.
Ready to transform your projects?