Eliminate Last Minute Surprises
Realtime Visibility of Parallel SIMOPs
Faster Turnaround & Lowering Disruptions
Faster Turnarounds – Lesser Disruptions and Safer SIMOPs
How PACE- XT Works
- PACE helps manage the entire facility / plant Shutdown and Turnaround (STA) process in an end-to-end fashion.
- The various stakeholders involved, such as the maintenance teams, operations teams, safety teams and many more, are fully connected, from planning to execution.
- PACE facilitates communication, manages processes, acts as a documents repository, and can effortlessly interface with other tools.
Functional Digital Workflow
- In shutdown projects, managing time is crucial, every minute can make a difference.
- PACE gives users the flexibility to add, change, remove, rethink, reorganize and prioritize till the last minute, thanks to its digital capability of unifying and connecting information.
- With the help of the PACE, processes are streamlined, and real-time information is transmitted among all the stakeholders to allow prompt decisions and actions.
Scope and Operational Efficiency
- Scenario-based planning of shutdown work packages with its intuitive, interactive interface which enables automatization in the planning of work scope precisely.
- Real-time visibility into maintenance and operations work control areas highlighting leading and lagging indicators.
- Integrate PACE with in-house tools quickly, simply and, flexibly and will identify bottlenecks and process inefficiencies.
Ready to transform your projects?