Pre-construction planning module helps you to create complete construction work packages for contractors including engineering & materials data. It aligns work releases to the path of construction from the plot plans which are tied to the GIS Plot Manager. They can be easily run through multiple build scenarios. The module facilitates optimized construction sequence aligned with engineering and material requirements. Pre-construction services are preparatory planning and engineering services provided by the construction company before the pre-construction contract begins. This pre-construction planning phase includes project definition, potential problem identification, planning and scheduling, sizing, cost estimation, and analysis of job requirements.
Some of the features of this module are:
- Optimized construction sequence aligned with engineering and material requirements
- Start planning before 3D model is available and intelligently transition to 3D
- Manage all upstream content required from engineering and control and scope downstream by the construction contractors.
- Enables integration with safety and quality management
- Pre-construction planning requires a thorough understanding of the project
- To work on the pre-construction stage plan, it’s necessary to assemble a team
- Make a plan and stick to it
Steps for Pre-Construction Planning Module's Process:
Here are some of the module processes in pre-construction planning, such as CWP in the pre-construction stage, then owning or editing and updating the specifics of CWP, Thirdly planning the CWP and updating the status and checklist ready. Checking the view of the digital sign off, managing the digital control tower, and finally managing work packages on a Geo map are all required.