OCS is a mobile integrated platform for onsite installation and execution including site services and construction management.
Benefits of OCS
The modules ensure efficient operation of onsite activities and provide a comprehensive list of solutions to manage and track all activities on ground.
Onsite Planning creates and manages IWPs with transparent view of interdependencies, constraints, work progress and costs that will ultimately help in increased accountability, productivity, reduced reworks, delays and cost overruns.
- Assigns work packages and actively manages all the pre-requisites to start the work package through active queuing system for real time status of all constraints
- Includes the daily progress quantities, rules of credit and manages any issues / delays supported digitally from end-to-end
- Triggers notifications to quality, time sheets and closes-out work packages digitally
Daily Progress & Hindrance Management
This module presents real time dashboard representing field activities that can be utilized by your team to monitor and control daily progress with top critical constraint areas.
- Dashboard represents daily tasks with automated report generation
- Get a real time view of the top 5 critical areas for reduction in decision making time
- The progress updated is instantly visible with a filter of contractor, work steps and dates
This module maps integrated, geolocation-based visualization of the project work break-down structures, the units, areas and work packages. With this module you can:
- View the heat map in real time for works that are on the go, slowed down or halted and drill down to the details of the work package
- Digitally build and share the path of construction and use this as a training, communication and alignment tool for all project team members
Construction Equipment Management
This module digitally integrates a solution for equipment planning, utilization and monitoring as per maintenance schedule, need and procurement.
- It is an equipment request and management system with workflows for planning, urgent, approvals and utilization of major equipment required on the project
- It is the centralized repository that holds Planned and Unplanned equipment deployment throughout the duration of the Construction execution
Site Services Management
This module is a digitally integrated solution for services required as per work package.
- It is a common portal for the Requestor, Supplier and Approver entities
- It enables a break-through innovation for estimating, controlling, and managing site services (e.g. heavy lifts, scaffolds, hydro test water, aggregate or concrete requests)