Teknobuilt is an innovative construction technology company accelerating Digital and AI platforms to help all aspects of program management and execution for workflow automation, collaborative manual tasks and siloed systems. Our platform has received innovation awards and grants in Canada, UK and S. Korea and we are at the frontiers of solving key challenges in the built environment and digital health, safety and quality.
Teknobuilt’s vision is helping the world build better – safely, smartly and sustainably. We on a mission to modernize construction by bringing Digitally Integrated Project Execution System – PACE and expert services for midsize to large construction and infrastructure projects. PACE is an end-to-end digital solution that helps in Real-Time Project Execution, Health and Safety, Quality and Field management for greater visibility and cost savings. PACE enables digital workflows, remote working and AI based analytics to bring speed, flow and surety in project delivery. Our platform has received recognition globally for innovation and we are experiencing a period of significant growth for our solutions.
We are looking for a python developer to join our product development team and help us develop and maintain our software product. Python developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role you, should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
As a Python Developer, you will need to:
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Unit Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Bachelors of Masters in Computer Science / Engineering or relevant field
You will need to have:
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, React.js Rest APIs, Microservices
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – Git
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good problem-solving skills and team spirit
Salary Range: Competitive
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: NY / Houston
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com